12 reacties

• 12 reacties
  • TaralenElf HoarderRegular Boarder
    Taralen
    • Nee
    • 9 jaar geleden
    • United States of America
    5 jaar geleden
    Hello fellow Magi fans, I just want to let you all know that the first volume of Magi is now available officially in English by VIZ Media!
    I bought my copy from The Book Depository, via Amazon.

Here is a Comprehensive List on where to purchase it!: www.isbns.co.nz...

It is also available as an eBook at Barnes and Nobles: www.barnesandno...

Why am I making this thread? Well I noticed a lot of people are reading scanlations of the manga online. Now that it's being officially released in English, I want to encourage all of you fans to buy it NEW!
    Why new? Because otherwise the author won't get anything from your purchase! Support the author! We want her to get all our love as fans!
    Taralen
  • MikainoGoing to Gencon!Regular Boarder
    Mikaino
    • Nee
    • 6 jaar geleden
    • Kansas, USA
    5 jaar geleden
    Oh, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YES! Thank you Taralen, I will be running out and buying it ASAP.
    I play FFXIV!
    Faerie Server, Rieze Maxia.
  • KitahRegular Boarder
    Kitah
    • Nee
    • 6 jaar geleden
    • England
    5 jaar geleden
    As buying it new is cheap in England, I have already bought a copy. :D

I really want to find a distributor which has them is sealed wrappers so I can have another one to display :D
  • MikainoGoing to Gencon!Regular Boarder
    Mikaino
    • Nee
    • 6 jaar geleden
    • Kansas, USA
    5 jaar geleden
    Anyone in the USA- At B&N it's normal price, $9.99.
    Snagged myself a copy!
    I play FFXIV!
    Faerie Server, Rieze Maxia.
  • Naoto-chan一リッカRegular Boarder
    Naoto-chan
    • Nee
    • 6 jaar geleden
    5 jaar geleden
    I'm currently hunting for Magi mangas here in the Philippines.
    Found none so far yet but I'm always dropping by the bookstores to check new stocks and arrivals. >o<
    Support MAGI! :D
    http://i.imgur.com/W0sTUpX.png
  • shi-en-taRegular Boarder
    shi-en-ta
    • Nee
    • 5 jaar geleden
    5 jaar geleden • Geüpdatet 5 jaar geleden
    i'm lucky that magi manga has being translated in my language by local publisher, so i don't buy the english version
    actually i follow magi from manga, not the anime
    Taralen (5 jaar geleden) #1690655Hello fellow Magi fans, I just want to let you all know that the first volume of Magi is now available officially in English by VIZ Media!
    I bought my copy from The Book Depository, via Amazon.

Here is a Comprehensive List on where to purchase it!: www.isbns.co.nz...

It is also available as an eBook at Barnes and Nobles: www.barnesandno...

Why am I making this thread? Well I noticed a lot of people are reading scanlations of the manga online. Now that it's being officially released in English, I want to encourage all of you fans to buy it NEW!
    Why new? Because otherwise the author won't get anything from your purchase! Support the author! We want her to get all our love as fans!
  • astrumthe unnecessary guyRegular Boarder
    astrum
    • Nee
    • 5 jaar geleden
    • WIsconsin, USA
    5 jaar geleden
    OH MY FFFFFFFFFFFFFF, I BOUGHT THE B&N ONE! THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! <3 YES!!!!
  • heathersaurRegular Boarder
    heathersaur
    • Nee
    • 6 jaar geleden
    • Florida
    5 jaar geleden
    Went and got mine the day it came out <3 Next volume comes out Oct 8th!

Always support the series you love by buying your favorite mangas! They look great on your bookshelf and they show western publishers people like the series and are willing to buy it, thus they are more willing to bring over and translate other materials from the series, such as guidebooks, art books, and other extras!
  • ken05Regular Boarder
    ken05
    • Nee
    • 5 jaar geleden
    • Indonesia
    5 jaar geleden
    is there an update to the mangas!
  • ken05Regular Boarder
    ken05
    • Nee
    • 5 jaar geleden
    • Indonesia
    5 jaar geleden
    can you give me the link for the manga of Magi!
  • KitahRegular Boarder
    Kitah
    • Nee
    • 6 jaar geleden
    • England
    5 jaar geleden • Geüpdatet 5 jaar geleden
    ken05 (5 jaar geleden)is there an update to the mangas!
    The manga is a weekly series and you can read it "Illegally" online, on websites such as Mangafox, MangaPanda etc. though if you do so I recommend you also buy the offical volumes to support the series (as reading it illegally scanulated isn't supporting the series at all) which have been released in many different languages in different countries.

I'm aware of it being released in America, United Kingdom lately (and I believe both are waiting for Volume 4), France and Germany are a little bit ahead and are either on Volume 7 or 8, but I could be wrong about that.

You can most likely buy the volumes off of Ebay - but that won't support it as the money isn't going near a offical distributor. Places like Amazon are the best places to go if you want to buy manga or other things to have them shipped to you from other countries if it isn't avaliable in your country or language.
  • Rogue-EagletRegular Boarder
    Rogue-Eaglet
    • Nee
    • 5 jaar geleden
    • Canada
    5 jaar geleden
    Kitah (5 jaar geleden) #1944372ken05 (5 jaar geleden)is there an update to the mangas!

I'm aware of it being released in America, United Kingdom lately (and I believe both are waiting for Volume 4), France and Germany are a little bit ahead and are either on Volume 7 or 8, but I could be wrong about that.

Not sure about Germany, but I'm pretty sure France is at volume 13, if not 14. It wouldn't make sense otherwise, considering volumes 1 through 13 are currently available here in Quebec and they're definitely in French.
  • 12 reacties
  • Word lid van de club om deel te nemen aan de discussies.