• 5 reacties
  • escape_ropeVery Important Boarder
    escape_rope
    • Nee
    • 9 jaar geleden
    • Finland
    6 jaar geleden • Geüpdatet 6 jaar geleden
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/alecless2/kuro_inu2.png

Who's your favourite character, or maybe there are many of them? How about the teams?

When writing your reasons please remember to use spoiler tag if needed!
    The manga is so far ahead compared to anime, and there also might be people who haven't watched all the episodes - please keep this in mind, thanks.

note: there are so many characters so intead making a poll of them, I listed the teams.
  • Jofuu〜Q☆N*・♪Very Important Boarder
    Jofuu
    • Nee
    • 10 jaar geleden
    • Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Right now I'm only watching the anime but I plan on reading the manga soon, and so far, my favorite is Junpei (but I like all of them lol) I like his calm, collective and cool personality but I also love his dark twisted side. That always cracks me up. Such a sadist in a way. Then I would say Aomine. I know absolutely nothing about him except what was shown in the latest episode, but he looks like the badass of all badasses lol not to mention that his seiyuu is Suwabe Junichi <33 I can't wait 'till I'm all caught up with the manga!
  • momoRegular Boarder
    momo
    • Nee
    • 9 jaar geleden
    • Washington
    My favorite team is Seirin! I love them and all their freaking awesome characters.

My favorite character is View spoilerHide spoilerKiyoshi Teppei. He hasn't appeared yet but he's supposed to show up in episode 19 which is like 5 weeks away. He's such a sweetheart and a weirdo too! A really funny character, but he's also strong and good at basketball! He was Seirin's ace and the team creator. I find his story a little sad and touching so he makes me cry sometimes cause he always tries to hard!

Other favorite characters of mine are Kuroko, Aomine & Hyuga! Kuroko is cute! Aomine is just a badass and Hyuga...I love his dark twisted side when he gets angry! But I really like all the characters too! I can't hate any of them! And I like Akashi too even though he's barely made a showing. It's a hard choice some times.
  • escape_ropeVery Important Boarder
    escape_rope
    • Nee
    • 9 jaar geleden
    • Finland
    lol momo maybe you don't have to hide the name under the spoiler tag xD

Well, I have many many favourites but let's start with Kuroko. I simply love his personality. I like how calm and quiet he is, and the fact while he says "I have no sense of humour" he still makes the best comebacks!
    I find it weird that Kagami's so unpopular. I like him almost as much as Kuroko :/ It's really interesting to see how he developes as a player and "matures" as a person. There's nothing wrong with him if you ask me ..except those eyebrowns xD
    Hyuuga and Kiyoshi are great characters as well, I love these two so much. Hyuuga makes the best captain ever and Kiyoshi is such an adorable guy, he makes me both laugh and cry ;u; I dunno how I'll react if Kiyoshi..View spoilerHide spoiler..stops playing for real.
    My friend and I also love Mitobe, he's so darn sweet xD For once I find thick eyebrowns cute!

For some reason I'm not a big Aomine fan (but I have to admit he has the craziest and most awesome playing style so far!). Actually I like Midorima the most if I had to pick a non-Seirin. The reasons why I like Midorima are 1) he can be so annoying 2) he's a weirdo 3) View spoilerHide spoilerafter seeing Kagami as a worthy rival he has helped Kagami a few times, giving some tips etc. so he's not that bad guy after all
    Akashi is interesting too (and I love his looks) but we know almost nothing about him. Can't wait to see and hear more about this View spoilerHide spoiler"Mister Perfect", a bit twisted guy.

As for the favourite team, it's Seirin (not a surprise). I love Midorima + Takao combo too tho so the second place goes to Shuutoku.
  • momoRegular Boarder
    momo
    • Nee
    • 9 jaar geleden
    • Washington
    6 jaar geleden
    I love love Kuroko! He's the serious funny character! I like Kagami too! I don't know why he's that unpopular either! He's really funny and I love seeing him grow as a player! Also, I love the fact that he tries to be polite to his senpais!

-.- I don't want to see that happen to Kiyoshi either! I think I'll cry ;____; LOL I like Mitobe except he doesn't talk at all! I also like Izumi and his puns :3

I wasn't a big Aomine fan at first but as I kept reading the manga...plus I went back and re-read it again, his character grew on me. And I like his relationship with Kuroko. I like Midorima too! He's such a weirdo, but a good guy. True, we know nothing about Akashi so I'd like to see more. I like how he looks and I'm surprised they gave him two different color eyes! Hehe, love Akashi's famous line.

Shuutoku! I love Midorimi + Takao combo. I also like Kaijou too because of Kise and Kasamatsu. Kise always gets bullied thou -.-
  • 5 reacties
  • Word lid van de club om deel te nemen aan de discussies.