The Shunya/Koto Bishoujo ClubWhat Bishoujo would you LOVE to see?

• jessicoooooooo
    jessicooooooooRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline75 reacties
    5 jaar geleden
    There are so many beautiful KotoBishoujos coming out, and I am so excited. There are some though that I dream will someday be a reality.

The keep it short; What bishoujo figure would you be happy to see? It can be from any series, any show, and movie, any video game. Personally I would kill for bishoujo Hellcat, Princess Leia, and EDI.
  • mintbunny
    mintbunnyThe Geeky BunnyRegular Boarder • lv24
    Offline608 reacties
    5 jaar geleden
    At this point, realistically, give me some freaking BlazBlue or Mortal Kombat bishoujos. And a Morrigan one considering there is already Yamashita artwork. Otherwise, I'm not sure what else I'd want.
  • Ferrari458
    Ferrari458Regular Boarder • lv10
    Offline5 reacties
    5 jaar geleden
    I'm gonna stick with Marvel and DC here. I would love to see the Cheetah(but I doubt this one considering DC hasn't used her for a while).Now as for Marvel I would want to see Misty Knight, and Medusa.
  • jessicoooooooo
    Offline75 reacties
    5 jaar geleden • Geüpdatet 5 jaar geleden
    Ferrari4585 jaar geleden#3378353I'm gonna stick with Marvel and DC here. I would love to see the Cheetah(but I doubt this one considering DC hasn't used her for a while).Now as for Marvel I would want to see Misty Knight, and Medusa.I would LOVE to see Medusa. There's so much fun hair detailing they could do for her.
  • JetJockey
    JetJockeyRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offline318 reacties
    5 jaar geleden • Geüpdatet 5 jaar geleden
    There are so many good ones coming out soon. Metal Gear Solid Sniper Wolf, Spider-Gwen, more horror characters, Poison, and potentially others. It seems like we missed the chance for more of the odd Star Wars girls. The female Stormtrooper hasn't been shown in a while. And Aayla Secura would be a good one too.

There are tons of older anime characters I would like to see. Perhaps not as cute though. Kei and Yuri from the original Dirty Pair and Priss from the original Bubblegum Crisis.

But the two that I would most like to see are Shanoa from Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. She would make a good bishoujo. Also, Reiko Nagase, the Ridge Racer girl.
    I want vintage anime and videogame figures!
  • jessicoooooooo
    Offline75 reacties
    5 jaar geleden
    JetJockey5 jaar geleden#3383555There are so many good ones coming out soon. Metal Gear Solid Sniper Wolf, Spider-Gwen, more horror characters, Poison, and potentially others. It seems like we missed the chance for more of the odd Star Wars girls. The female Stormtrooper hasn't been shown in a while. And Aayla Secura would be a good one too.

There are tons of older anime characters I would like to see. Perhaps not as cute though. Kei and Yuri from the original Dirty Pair and Priss from the original Bubblegum Crisis.

But the two that I would most like to see are Shanoa from Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. She would make a good bishoujo. Also, Reiko Nagase, the Ridge Racer girl.
    SPIDER GWEN I am so pumped for that.
    I want them to continue with the Star Wars girls SO BAD. I would love for them to make Leia, Aayla Secura, and Shaak Ti. And are they really making more Horror ones?? That would be so awesome. If Sniper Wolf looks good then I'll probably pre-order her, I've never played Metal Gear but I LOVE her design. It's so different from all the other bishoujos they've made. Also I haven't played Dragon Age (yet) but I would LOVE to see bishoujos from that. They would be absolutely gorgeous, and since Bioware have given the OK for the Mass Effect bishoujos (also I NEED AN EDI BISHOUJO SO BAD SHE WOULD LOOK SO GOOD WITH THE OTHER MASS EFFECT GIRLS), I wouldn't be shocked if somewhere down the line they made some for Dragon Age. I would actually just really love bishoujos that are from any Medieval style series omg.
  • JetJockey
    Offline318 reacties
    5 jaar geleden
    The Statue Forum has a representative from Kotobukiya that answers questions and they posted that more horror bishoujos are in the works. I can't wait to see the other characters they have in mind.
  • jessicoooooooo
    Offline75 reacties
    5 jaar geleden
    JetJockey5 jaar geleden#3384310The Statue Forum has a representative from Kotobukiya that answers questions and they posted that more horror bishoujos are in the works. I can't wait to see the other characters they have in mind.That's too cool!!
  • Bravo64
    Bravo64Regular Boarder • lv9
    Offline8 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    Now that I have seen the announcement for Spider-Gwen and Sniper Wolf, I have faith that more obscure of less than likely characters can be made into figures for this line.

I would love to see a non heroine figure from Marvel, I would vote for Mary Jane. That would be an instant buy depending on the sculptor.

As they have announced Sniper Wolf with the Metal Gear Solid line, I hope they can extend the license in order to include other Konami properties such as Contra and Castlevania. It would be pretty surprising if they decided to do the first Bishoujo figure of Castlevania with Sonia Belmont, THAT would be awesome. But I think that it would be more likely to have a Succubus or playable characters such as Shanoa or Sypha

I hope that the next Bishoujo from the Horror line to be another female version of a horror character. Though I would like to see the human female hunter from the Predator comics be made into a figure.

It would also be pretty cool to se redesings from previous characters that are now too expensive (looking at you Catwoman).

But one thing is for sure, the quality of these figures has greatly improved, from including thematic bases more often, more colors and different materials for the suits has indeed risen the beauty of this line.
  • JetJockey
    Offline318 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    I wouldn't be surprised if Kotobukiya made the Asian female Predator girl seeing as Sideshow just released a statue version of her. Machiko is her name I think.
  • missauru
    missauruRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offline15 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    These are all really great ideas. I am especially fond of the Medusa idea!

Are there any pics of Spider Gwen or was she just announced? Very cool.
    http://i.imgur.com/sYvKShZ.gif
  • jessicoooooooo
    Offline75 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    missauru4 jaar geleden#3473300These are all really great ideas. I am especially fond of the Medusa idea!

Are there any pics of Spider Gwen or was she just announced? Very cool.
    Spider Gwen still doesn't have any pics yet but I'm so excited to see the prototype!
  • JetJockey
    Offline318 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    Gwen will probably be one of the best figures next year from Kotobukiya. I know she's one of the most wanted. I wonder if we'll get a tease during the New York Comic Con?
  • jessicoooooooo
    Offline75 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    JetJockey4 jaar geleden#3465163I wouldn't be surprised if Kotobukiya made the Asian female Predator girl seeing as Sideshow just released a statue version of her. Machiko is her name I think.She's super pretty, I would definitely buy it if they made one of her.
  • JetJockey
    Offline318 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    jessicoooooooo4 jaar geleden#3518570JetJockey4 jaar geleden#3465163I wouldn't be surprised if Kotobukiya made the Asian female Predator girl seeing as Sideshow just released a statue version of her. Machiko is her name I think.She's super pretty, I would definitely buy it if they made one of her.

The Sideshow version? Yeah pretty and expensive. Too much for me to get when they are raising the prices as fast as they are. Only the occasional Sideshow statue for me.

I think Hot Toys made one in the past or have a new Alien type female coming out. So they are aware of this character over there. I'm going to watch what Kotobukiya does on their Facebook next month for news.
  • jessicoooooooo
    Offline75 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    JetJockey4 jaar geleden#3595782jessicoooooooo4 jaar geleden#3518570JetJockey4 jaar geleden#3465163I wouldn't be surprised if Kotobukiya made the Asian female Predator girl seeing as Sideshow just released a statue version of her. Machiko is her name I think.She's super pretty, I would definitely buy it if they made one of her.

The Sideshow version? Yeah pretty and expensive. Too much for me to get when they are raising the prices as fast as they are. Only the occasional Sideshow statue for me.

I think Hot Toys made one in the past or have a new Alien type female coming out. So they are aware of this character over there. I'm going to watch what Kotobukiya does on their Facebook next month for news.
    I meant if they made a bishoujo of her I would buy one, Sideshow statues are so beautiful but SO expensive! I'm definitely going to be watching Koto's Facebook as well, can't wait to see what will be coming to us!
  • lluviakate
    lluviakateRegular Boarder • lv19
    Offline16 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    I would really love to see Hawkgirl!
    She needs another amazing figure! I would definitely buy at least 2 of them!
  • jessicoooooooo
    Offline75 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    lluviakate4 jaar geleden#3728247I would really love to see Hawkgirl!
    AGREED. I would LOVE a Hawkgirl bishoujo.
  • lluviakate
    lluviakateRegular Boarder • lv19
    Offline16 reacties
    4 jaar geleden
    jessicoooooooo4 jaar geleden#3728554lluviakate4 jaar geleden#3728247I would really love to see Hawkgirl!
    AGREED. I would LOVE a Hawkgirl bishoujo.

How to we suggest(beg) for it?!
  • Kaleida
    KaleidaRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offline1 reactiey
    4 jaar geleden • Geüpdatet 4 jaar geleden
    As a bishoujo I' love to see.....

DC Universe:
    -Hawkgirl (preferably with a masked an unmasked head, like batwoman. I imagine her mask with metallic colours and her unmasked head with long and flowing red hair with translucent tips. *__* I would prbably buy her twice!
    -Mera
    -Batgirl (Cassandra Cain version)
    -Felicity Smoak (Arrow TV Show version)

Marvel Universe:
    -Mary Jane Watson
    -Lilith, daughter of Dracula *_*
    -Mystique (Movie version)
    -Lady Deathstrike

Star Wars:
    -Princess Leia (one in her white dress and the second version in her metal bikini)
    -C-3PO
    -R2-D2
    -Stormtrooper

Horror Bishoujo:
    -Michael Myers
    -Pinhead
    -Chucky
    -Sadako
    -Frankenstein's Monster

Tekken:
    -Kunimitsu (one in her regular clothes from TTT2 & second version in the purple catsuit from TTT1)
    -Unknown (with the wolf-spirit)
    -Emilie De Rochefort (regular clothes)
    -Angel
    -Eliza
    -Kazumi Mishima
  • Word lid van de club om deel te nemen aan de discussies.
  • 39 reacties
All Japanese Games, Anime Figures & Trading Cards! Reliable Worldwide Shipping, and World-Class Customer Service!