Reacties • Ninoma
- Confusing & Negative ExperienceI ordered an almost ten year old item that had been advertised by Ninoma on the item's page as suddenly available again on their site. After ordering, I realized the shipping option I chose would not insure my package against loss or breaks, and sent in an email asking if shipping could be changed, or if that was not possible, if my order could be cancelled so that I could reorder again with EMS in order to insure my package.
Customer service got back to me in a day that they had cancelled and refunded my order, so I took that to mean they recommended I re-order and less than an hour after receiving the email, refund, and notice of order cancellation I went to order the item again. It was no longer available.
I emailed in to ask why that could be, if my order had been cancelled so recently (the item I ordered should theoretically still exist, unless it had been immediately ordered by someone else in that hour), and also apologized for the hasty cancellation and made it clear that if I was told the item would no longer be available upon my cancel, I would not have cancelled and would have taken my chances with no insurance on shipping.
They emailed back to say that the item was "now not available."
I'm left with questions about why and how that could be, and am upset that the item I was looking forward to having was about to be in my possession in one minute, and then unavailable the next, all seemingly due to a poorly handled misunderstanding.
- Smooth experienceI bought a Rey Nendoroid from them after seeing that they had it listed for much lower than anywhere else. Unfortunately, I placed my order in September (Typhoon Jebi) and picked small package/RSAL as my shipping option so it did take slightly longer for my parcel to get to me. That being said, it's not Ninoma's fault; they were prompt in mailing out my order, communicative during the process (they sent an email notice about the delay), and even included a surprise gift with my order! My Nendoroid came in pristine condition, and was wrapped with bubble-wrap to protect it; the box used was sturdy, and well-secured with lots of tape. They also marked my order as a gift, which wasn't necessary because my country doesn't impose custom charges, but would definitely be helpful if yours does!
Overall, customer service was excellent and I would definitely order from them again. :)
- Great shop!Bought my Astolfo Taito figure and my Yamatonokami and Kashuu Nendoroids from Ninoma.
Each time the figure was packed really well.
The only thing that took a while to get shipped was my Yamatonokami Nendoroid and sadly it got stopped at the customs as well even though it being labeled as gift by Ninoma :/..
All in all, they've got really good prices and my figures al got to me in perfect condition ^^ would shop again!
- My favorite online shopMy favorite shop, everytime I search for a particular figure, I go to ninoma to compare with other online shop and they always offer the best prices. Even when nobody has a figure, sometime the Ninoma shop has it in stock and at a good price.
When I receive a figure, it is in the 45€ + gift format so I don't pay taxes (When the order is close to 45€) and always well packed.
They offer SAL shipment for France when AmiAmi or other shop only have EMS or DHL available.
- NiceI ordered a figure which was already released and Ninoma was the only shop selling it at a fair price. The shipping delay was a bit long (17 days) but the figure arrived quickly by airmail and was well packed.
- 20 feedbacks