- Lkiba215 submitted a comment on [Item #91000] Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Yami Yuugi - ARTFX J - 1/7 (Kotobukiya) • 1 minuten geleden
- Lkiba215 submitted a comment on [Item #91371] Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Kaiba Seto - ARTFX J - 1/7 (Kotobukiya) • 3 minuten geleden
Thanks! Awesome collection by the wayHey I see you put your detolfs on top of the kallax; may I ask how sturdy it feels? I want to setup my display the same but I'm so worry that it'll cave one day
I modified the detolf to put it horizontal. One of the glass was replaced with melamine plank custom made and the grey metal skeleton was replaced by steel rod. I'm planning to do an article about how I made it...
- HgJebat submitted a comment on [Item #1166057] Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai - Sakurajima Mai - Coreful Figure - Summer Dress Ver., Taito Online Crane Limited (Taito) • 5 minuten geleden
- Kameesama submitted a comment on [Item #945989] Fate/Grand Order - Saber Alter - 1/7 - Rider (Amakuni, Hobby Japan) • 8 minuten geleden
- Nice thematic grouping in each shelf. Did you print/custom made the backgrounds on top of the bookshelf?
The background of the left side was the one with Yae sakura (chinese dress) figure. The other was custom made with cardboard from the detolf box and printed fantasy paper bought from a local art store.
- Moribundead submitted a comment on [Artikel #48902] Make your (figure) dreams come true • 11 minuten geledenImprove your physical well being.
I was actually wondering what it feels like to be "read like a book" while I was writing my article. I know you didn't mean it personally, but it did feel as if you could see my (unfortunately still) fat ass right through the screen. Honestly, thanks for this realization. xD
Well, as for an answer you might rather have expected: you absolutely got a point there!
Hm. I never meant this to be the solution to all kinds of problems, because that's clearly not how it works. What you mentioned would need its very own thought process to be turned into a sort of "tutorial". That said, I admit I feel a little dumb, because I suppose the only reason why I have the time to think so much is because I actually don't have the kind of problems you mentioned; I must admit I don't have the expertise required to be qualified to even try giving you "advice".
But I'm impressed by how you came up with a possible solution along the way. Although I would have worded it differently, it's a good starting thought. But well, that's all it is as of now - a starting thought - ...waiting to be worked up into an executable plan. *wink wink*
And the next person? That's exactly why you gotta explain how you did it. What you get from that? As I said, explaining is a good way to try out retrospection and evaluation. ...and it helps other people, I guess.
- 2B9S submitted a comment on [Item #805462] Odin Sphere: Leifdrasir - Alice - Socrates - 1/8 (Alter) • 16 minuten geledenI love her so much but I've already damaged her :( Be careful removing her from the base as the bookcase is *super* close to her and when I pulled her up the front of her dress got scratched on it. Luckily it's obscured when displayed but knowing that it's there is going to bother me for quite some time haha.