- queen_celestine submitted a comment on [Item #331471] Fate/Grand Order - Okita Souji - 1/7 - Saber (Aquamarine) • 1 minuten geleden
- elci submitted a comment on [Artikel #45672] My Grail! and how I got into this hobby • 1 minuten geledenThere's not really anyone who talks badly about Tharja while giving the rest of the characters a pass. The problem is with Awakening changing the support system wholesale to work with the marriage system, causing it to become a game of interchangeability with none of the supports being particularly meaningful at all. It's not helped by the fact that the setting itself is completely one dimensional and only serves as a backdrop for characters to behave illogically as an excuse for more combat. Don't listen those who denigrate Tharja.
That aside, people like different things, and I'm glad you found that one thing you wanted OP.
- Sallya submitted a comment on [Artikel #45672] My Grail! and how I got into this hobby • 7 minuten geleden
Congrats on finally getting your grail!Thanks, but Panne o-over Tharja...? JUst kidding!! Haha I definitely do understand why people would be drawn towards Panne though! On a side note, her son (married her w Gaius too) annoyed me with how much of a wuss he was compared to his fierce Taguel mom though. Man, that map was annoying for me when I tried to fight both armies and recruit her son...It's like the map was just drowned in red... Panne was more of a "best girl" for me in Awakening, but you included Gaius, and I like him & Owain a lot too, so I voted Gaius even if not included probably fits more. Besides, I married Gaius to Panne in my run.
- Sallya submitted a comment on [Artikel #45672] My Grail! and how I got into this hobby • 19 minuten geleden
- Sallya submitted a comment on [Artikel #45672] My Grail! and how I got into this hobby • 24 minuten geleden
Don't listen those who denigrate Tharja. Yes she's a quite strange girl and yes she is madly obsessed, but she hides a kind nature, taking care of the MC when he collapse and don't even try anything weird. Also, speaking of her daughter, Noire, you learn in the S rank that she never learn magics and that her mother always keeps her aside from this in the only purpose to protect her. Tharja didn't want her daughter to be like her.
Anyways, congratulations ! This is so relaxing to finally land a hand on our self Holly Grail. I just received mine yesterday (wait no, yesterday from yesterday) and I'm so happy too <3Definitely! Sure, she has a lot of some quirks, but she's great regardless of it! Rather I thought it made her an even better waifu...But still, you're right how there's that other side to Tharja people just won't acknowledge because of the whole obsessed stalker girl thingamabob Ahhhh... Tharja... You know what ? She's my very first figure ever. I started my entire collection with her, 7 years ago (or should I say "because of her" ? :D now it's like I'm cursed and forced to expand the collection).