- catfairy submitted a comment on [Item #144479] Starless - Mamiya Marie - B-style - 1/6 (Dragon Toy, FREEing)
- broken-Toybox submitted a comment on [Artikel #41953] Tales of Zestiria the X - Mikleo - ALTAiR - 1/7 (Alter, Amie)He's soooo prettyyyyy omg
I love his base! I'm sure they look lovely together! Thanks for the review! It's very detailed and the pics were clear! Thanks! :3 I really enjoy doing reviews and taking pics still hoping I'll be able to get a new phone with a better camera this year.
They do, it's a bit hard to adjust them though those fluttering clothes always intefere with each other. x3
- spasepeepole026 submitted a comment on [Artikel #41964] Strike Witches 2 - Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke figure - 1/8 (Alter)I already have two Charlotte, so I'm definitely pickup the other Yoshika. I wish I could buy the Commemorative Theatrical Edition Gertrude, maybe the future if I win the lottery :D
Theatrical Gertrud is around 10,000 yen these days. I found her in sealed condition for 9,500 a few months back, so a little patience will allow her to become yours.
- ITEM #3200
and Kaiyodo's 1/8 Super Sailor Moon: ITEM #7469
Hands down, the best Sailor Moon scale figures ever released are the cold cast resin 1/7 Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S Sailor Moon from Kotobukiya:
Glad you mentioned these, Kotobukiya's Sailor Moon has been my one and only grail since it's release. When it came out I was too young to be able to afford it, I remember seeing it for order on HLJ. Well, I may have been able to afford it but I hadn't gotten into buying resins as that was mostly what was available then, PVC was just starting to be a thing. I actually got Mars from the set but was really disappointed with the paint and sold her.
It's been my one major wish as a collector that Kotobukiya would unearth that set and make them into newer PVC figures, because to me, that is the *perfect* sailor moon.
- spasepeepole026 submitted a comment on [Artikel #41964] Strike Witches 2 - Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke figure - 1/8 (Alter)Although she is a good figure overall, I already get some better vibes just looking at the promo shots of the Kotobukiya one. I'm pretty sure the Kotobukiya one will find it's way into my collection also in a while. :)
Yes indeed. Theirs captures Minna's character better, and I believe that's one of the most important things when it comes to figures. While the Alter one may be more "detailed," as all these folks have said, they've forgotten that Minna's essence, just like that of any worthwhile character, is her most important quality. And Kotobukiya's Minna is around 1,500 yen these days, whenever she pops up.
- SerpentyleTorc submitted a comment on [Item #198373] Yowamushi Pedal - Grande Road - Onoda Sakamichi - Figma #238 (Max Factory)
- Hiroto_Sumi submitted a comment on [Artikel #41969] I have never had a positive experience with GSC support
- SerpentyleTorc submitted a comment on [Item #236224] Yowamushi Pedal - Grande Road - Makishima Yuusuke - Figma #251 (Max Factory)
- Kazamir submitted a comment on [Item #19870] One Piece Film: Strong World - Brook - Ichiban Kuji - Ichiban Kuji One Piece Film ~Strong World~ (Banpresto)