- catbot submitted a comment on [Artikel #42623] Theories for the new Star Twinkle Precure cutie figure set!
- SnowZelda submitted a comment on [Item #766265] Fate/Extella - Gilgamesh - 1/7 (Pulchra)
- rogue_g submitted a comment on [Item #672009] Overlord II - Albedo - F:Nex - 1/7 (FuRyu)Received her recently and the assembly was.. problematic to say the least. Really had to trim the plugs of her wings to fit, and setting her up was still fairly janky. Facing forward, her left wing took some adjustment to rest far enough inward to set onto the plastic mount included, and similar issues with the right wing. And shoving the hair around to position the wings and rest Albedo properly was really tricky too.
Still fairly happy I purchased her, but the F:nex line is clearly nowhere close to Alter level of QC, nor Good Smile. Hopefully with more experience they will solve the issues..
- Huh! But how come when I do it, it just shows the hyperlink and not the image?
But thanks for the tip though! I'll have to mess around it some more then
Poor Days Gone. It's been getting average reviews. Still, thanks to you, I'll keep the game on my radar. I'm the same person who bought Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City even though it got early review scores of 4-6. That game is a guilty pleasure of mine.
How was your Easter? You know, I should be careful about that because some people might not be Catholic or even religious at all...
Ahh, okay, I can agree with you on that. Some of my Figmas that have fleshy tones have very visible joints. And still?! I thought Bandai was going to move their asses?!
Bandai, setz mak deineen Arsch!
Also, I'm curious Tomo-chan. Do you like watches? I talked with an old friend from my youth and we spent all night talking about watches. It was a hobby that I was into a long time ago.
View spoilerHide spoiler[img] www.sciencemag.... [/img]
View spoilerHide spoilerGottverdamn, still the hyper link
- On that note, little hint, whichever way you go - I'm also not exactly a fan of up- and downvoting. Too easy and leaves too much room for misinterpretation and isn't the most useful kind of feedback either; personally, I prefer feedback that contains actual words and can be used as a basis for exchange.
Before posting an article, you can turn off the voting features, so if people care, you'll get proper feedback in the comments as opposed to a bunch of numbers that may or may not be the result of people glossing over and going with the flow.
Then again, I think people usually misinterpret "uninteresting" too negatively, possibly because it's the only option next to "interesting". Based on the way it sounds, "uninteresting" seems to imply more of a middle ground, something between "like" and "don't like", more along the lines of "don't care/not applicable".
- ilasja submitted a comment on [Item #806149] Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken - Ougon no Kaze - Bruno Bucciarati - Ball Pen (Di molto bene, Sentinel)
- Giolon submitted a comment on [Item #549836] The Seven Heavenly Virtues - Sariel - 1/8 - Jihi no Zou (Orchid Seed)
- LexiEmerald submitted a comment on [Item #396850] Bungou Stray Dogs - Dazai Osamu - Nendoroid #657 (Orange Rouge)
- UnorthodoxOtakuG submitted a comment on [Foto #2201311] Surrounded by people but still alone...