TYPE-MOON FansTYPE-MOON FansFor all Fate, Tsukihime, Canaan and all Type Moon Universe fans!

Climbatize
MFC Android app maker
Very Important Boarder

Climbatize

Online Nee
Level 16
Ingeschreven 5 jaar geleden
Post(s) 120
Locatie France

2 jaar geleden
Geüpdatet 2 jaar geleden #665964

Reien
Regular Boarder

Reien

Online Nee
Level 10
Ingeschreven 3 jaar geleden
Post(s) 3
Locatie Thailand

Keripo
「ケリポ」
Very Important Boarder

Keripo

Online Ja
Level 25
Ingeschreven 2 jaar geleden
Post(s) 47
Locatie USA

2 jaar geleden
Hey all,

New MFC user, beginner figurine collector, and a long-time TYPE-MOON fan here. Just kick-started my figurine collection earlier this month with a three-week trip to Japan and a number of shopping trips to Akiba. Huge fan of Arcueid so picked up just about every Tsukihime figure I found as well as a few cheap Fate figures here and there.

Just dropping in to say hi. For the time being, all I've got are boxed and unboxed pictures of each figure (see descriptions of below lists) and a few disorganized batch pictures. Will have to buy a display case for all the figurines (and Gundams) once I'm back in North America as well as a proper camera. After that, expect tons of pictures from me for club linking goodness in the future ^_^

Tsukihime collection: (mfc link)
Fate collection: (mfc link)
Kara no Kyoukai collection: (mfc link)
Batch pictures: (mfc link) (most contain a few TYPE-MOON figures)

~Keripo
Geüpdatet 2 jaar geleden #972603

Wulf49
Regular Boarder

Wulf49

Online Ja
Level 16
Ingeschreven 3 jaar geleden
Post(s) 13
Locatie Florida

2 jaar geleden
Fate/Zero Swimsuit: picture #392520

Agent_J
Very Important Boarder

Agent_J

Online Nee
Level 22
Ingeschreven 4 jaar geleden
Post(s) 32
Locatie Hunter Va...

2 jaar geleden
Saber No.35 arrived yesterday....
(mfc link)
(mfc link)
(mfc link)
"This seems to be an exceptionally peculiar world" - Rika Furude, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Agent_J/sign.png

AvalonUltra
Regular Boarder

AvalonUltra

Online Nee
Level 13
Ingeschreven 4 jaar geleden
Post(s) 15

2 jaar geleden

Climbatize
MFC Android app maker
Very Important Boarder

Climbatize

Online Nee
Level 16
Post(s) 120
Locatie France

2 jaar geleden
AvalonUltra (2 jaar geleden)(mfc link)Thanks for sharing, nice diorama :)
Now we have new tools to help us linking figures to the club, just tag you pictures with a type_moon tag, and once a week I will automatically link them to the club ;)

Keripo
「ケリポ」
Very Important Boarder

Keripo

Online Ja
Level 25
Post(s) 47
Locatie USA

2 jaar geleden
Climbatize (2 jaar geleden)AvalonUltra (2 jaar geleden)(mfc link)Thanks for sharing, nice diorama :)
Now we have new tools to help us linking figures to the club, just tag you pictures with a type_moon tag, and once a week I will automatically link them to the club ;)

Went through my list and added "type_moon" to a few older figures that seemed to have previously been tagless - you might want to recheck through each series and tag some of them (I would but almost 4am here). Also, missed linking this figure (entry recently added): item #111353

In other news, my Arcueid finally arrived today <3 Along side a badass Saber Alter: (mfc link)

~Keripo

Climbatize
MFC Android app maker
Very Important Boarder

Climbatize

Online Nee
Level 16
Post(s) 120
Locatie France

2 jaar geleden
Keripo (2 jaar geleden)Went through my list and added "type_moon" to a few older figures that seemed to have previously been tagless - you might want to recheck through each series and tag some of them (I would but almost 4am here). Also, missed linking this figure (entry recently added): item #111353

In other news, my Arcueid finally arrived today <3 Along side a badass Saber Alter: (mfc link)

~Keripo
No probleme mate ;) Thanks for the pics, I linked them, and most of your profile's too I think :) And gratz for the Arcueid, one of my favourite ^^
Geüpdatet 2 jaar geleden #1038879

Keripo
「ケリポ」
Very Important Boarder

Keripo

Online Ja
Level 25
Post(s) 47
Locatie USA

2 jaar geleden
Finished building two Detolf display cases and started populating them. By the looks of things, Tsukihime/Melty Blood will occupy an entire display case while Fate will occupy most of the second (will have to go buy a third Detolf tomorrow for the rest of my figures). Took the opportunity to take pictures of sets before I start compacting things together.

Owned:
- TYPE-MOON FA4 (Alter): picture #479295
- Fate/hollow ataraxia FA4 (Alter): picture #479298 (set incomplete)
- MELTY BLOOD Act Cadenza EX (SEGA): picture #479296
- MELTY BLOOD EX Summer Beach (SEGA): picture #479299
- Carnival Phantasm EX Swimsuit (SEGA): picture #479300

Sets I still need:
- Tsukihime Dengeki G exclusives: item #11827 item #11826 and item #11828 are still in the mail and will hopefully arrive soon
- MELTY BLOOD Act Cadenza EX (SEGA) #2: need item #8203
- Fate/hollow ataraxia FA4 (Alter): need item #2114 item #2113 and item #2115
- Neco-Arc (SEGA) keychain prizes: need item #111349
- Sol International set: (mfc link) - really expensive, only have item #515 but will slowly try to get the rest over time ; /
- Tsukihime Trading Figure (Yujin): encyclopedia #37413 - want these but so hard to find, only own item #111353
- Tsukihime Trading Figure (Spring): (mfc link) - also hard to find, only own item #10978
- Tsukihime Palm Scenery (Tora no Ana): (mfc link) - ended up not buying any of these since both the paint jobs and the crafting quality were so ridiculously bad

Also, a box of 50 Pinky Street Arcs just arrived today (will be 100 if I get the second batch of 50), still haven't decided what to do with them yet...
picture #479305
picture #479306
picture #479307
picture #479308

Update: Took a few fun pictures of the Pinky Street Arcs:
- "Not the Arcs you are looking for" (mfc link)
- "More women? Shiki?!?!?!" (mfc link)
- "Please don't stare" (mfc link)
More in the album: (mfc link)

I think I'm a bit of an Arcueid fan. Just a bit.

~Keripo
Geüpdatet 2 jaar geleden #1043374

Climbatize
MFC Android app maker
Very Important Boarder

Climbatize

Online Nee
Level 16
Post(s) 120
Locatie France

2 jaar geleden
Keripo (2 jaar geleden)Finished building two Detolf display cases and started populating them. By the looks of things, Tsukihime/Melty Blood will occupy an entire display case while Fate will occupy most of the second (will have to go buy a third Detolf tomorrow for the rest of my figures). Took the opportunity to take pictures of sets before I start compacting things together.

Owned:
- TYPE-MOON FA4 (Alter): picture #479295
- Fate/hollow ataraxia FA4 (Alter): picture #479298 (set incomplete)
- MELTY BLOOD Act Cadenza EX (SEGA): picture #479296
- MELTY BLOOD EX Summer Beach (SEGA): picture #479299
- Carnival Phantasm EX Swimsuit (SEGA): picture #479300

Sets I still need:
- Tsukihime Dengeki G exclusives: item #11827 item #11826 and item #11828 are still in the mail and will hopefully arrive soon
- MELTY BLOOD Act Cadenza EX (SEGA) #2: need item #8203
- Fate/hollow ataraxia FA4 (Alter): need item #2114 item #2113 and item #2115
- Neco-Arc (SEGA) keychain prizes: need item #111349
- Sol International set: (mfc link) - really expensive, only have item #515 but will slowly try to get the rest over time ; /
- Tsukihime Trading Figure (Yujin): encyclopedia #37413 - want these but so hard to find, only own item #111353
- Tsukihime Trading Figure (Spring): (mfc link) - also hard to find, only own item #10978
- Tsukihime Palm Scenery (Tora no Ana): (mfc link) - ended up not buying any of these since both the paint jobs and the crafting quality were so ridiculously bad

Also, a box of 50 Pinky Street Arcs just arrived today (will be 100 if I get the second batch of 50), still haven't decided what to do with them yet...
picture #479305
picture #479306
picture #479307
picture #479308

Update: Took a few fun pictures of the Pinky Street Arcs:
- "Not the Arcs you are looking for" (mfc link)
- "More women? Shiki?!?!?!" (mfc link)
- "Please don't stare" (mfc link)
More in the album: (mfc link)

I think I'm a bit of an Arcueid fan. Just a bit.

~Keripo
Wow! Your Arcs are so cool! I love your pics! I hope you'll have the 50 other to take another awesome pics ^^

Keripo
「ケリポ」
Very Important Boarder

Keripo

Online Ja
Level 25
Post(s) 47
Locatie USA

2 jaar geleden
Didn't win the second batch but that's fine - more Tsukihime figures arriving in mail and I'm already out of display case space >_<

Here's the Dengeki magazine exclusives. Wish they made 1/7 figures - the details on these are gorgeous for their size and age. Also, loli Arcueid so cute ^_^
- Boxes: (mfc link)
- Regular: (mfc link)
- loli: (mfc link)
- Princess: (mfc link)
- Set: (mfc link)

~Keripo
Geüpdatet 2 jaar geleden #1053380

Keripo
「ケリポ」
Very Important Boarder

Keripo

Online Ja
Level 25
Post(s) 47
Locatie USA

2 jaar geleden
Current WIP collection, bunch more figures coming in the mail, in need of organization and acrylic raisers.
First display case is almost all Fate and Kara no Kyoukai, second display case is all Tsukihime/Melty Blood.

Together: picture #487100
Fate/Kara no Kyoukai: picture #487098
Tsukihime/Melty Blood: picture #487097

~Keripo

Keripo
「ケリポ」
Very Important Boarder

Keripo

Online Ja
Level 25
Post(s) 47
Locatie USA

1 jaar geleden
I feel bad spamming this thread >_<

Shipment from Terraformer with Banpresto prizes arrived.
The 10th Anniversary Saber Lily fits well with my other Sabers: picture #499818
Also got the set of chibi TYPE-MOON female characters in the TAKE-MOON school outfits. Picture contains all six figures (5 + secret) with some CCC T-MOON COMPLEX X doujinshi in the background: picture #499814
The secret figure in the set (which seems to not have a MFC entry yet), second from the right in the picture, is:
View spoilerHide spoilerAyaka Sajyou from Fate/Prototype
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NL7BdoMMNCQ/T0p27FUG9NI/AAAAAAAAD-g/yhvIQg7CP-g/s1600/ayaka.jpg

~Keripo
Geüpdatet 1 jaar geleden #1084506

Climbatize
MFC Android app maker
Very Important Boarder

Climbatize

Online Nee
Level 16
Post(s) 120
Locatie France

1 jaar geleden
Keripo (1 jaar geleden)I feel bad spamming this thread >_<

Shipment from Terraformer with Banpresto prizes arrived.
The 10th Anniversary Saber Lily fits well with my other Sabers: picture #499818
Also got the set of chibi TYPE-MOON female characters in the TAKE-MOON school outfits. Picture contains all six figures (5 + secret) with some CCC T-MOON COMPLEX X doujinshi in the background: picture #499814
The secret figure in the set (which seems to not have a MFC entry yet), second from the right in the picture, is:
View spoilerHide spoilerAyaka Sajyou from Fate/Prototype
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NL7BdoMMNCQ/T0p27FUG9NI/AAAAAAAAD-g/yhvIQg7CP-g/s1600/ayaka.jpg

~Keripo
Don't feel bad, you make this thread live ! :) The 10th anniversary Lily is original, and I'd love to get the Arcueid chibi! Are you sure the secret figure is not in database? if not you could add it, or give me infos to add it ;)

Keripo
「ケリポ」
Very Important Boarder

Keripo

Online Ja
Level 25
Post(s) 47
Locatie USA

1 jaar geleden
Climbatize (1 jaar geleden)Don't feel bad, you make this thread live ! :) The 10th anniversary Lily is original, and I'd love to get the Arcueid chibi! Are you sure the secret figure is not in database? if not you could add it, or give me infos to add it ;)
Its not in the database as far as I could tell. I don't have much more info about it other than its the secret 6th of the set and a (very certain) guess of who it is.

I think I'll have some free time this weekend so I'll work on adding a bunch of entries of items from (mfc link) to the database as well as flagging a bunch of entries with corrections to their descriptions (e.g. version, origin, etc.). Will have to read through the FAQs and such, but I'm pretty sure things like this, the Yujin keychains, and the official Tsukihime and Melty Blood manga fit the criteria. The CCC doujinshis though, not so sure about.

~Keripo
Geüpdatet 1 jaar geleden #1085500

Keripo
「ケリポ」
Very Important Boarder

Keripo

Online Ja
Level 25
Post(s) 47
Locatie USA

1 jaar geleden
TYPE-MOON collection almost complete! Here's the close-to-done room:
picture #518603

Still haven't gotten around to adding those entires - Guild Wars 2 has been taking high priority lately during free time

~Keripo

Climbatize
MFC Android app maker
Very Important Boarder

Climbatize

Online Nee
Level 16
Post(s) 120
Locatie France

1 jaar geleden
Keripo (1 jaar geleden)TYPE-MOON collection almost complete! Here's the close-to-done room:
picture #518603

Still haven't gotten around to adding those entires - Guild Wars 2 has been taking high priority lately during free time

~Keripo
OMG this collection is awesome ^^ I'd like a place like this in my house, especially the couch :)

I planning to get GW2 next month too ;)

Keripo
「ケリポ」
Very Important Boarder

Keripo

Online Ja
Level 25
Post(s) 47
Locatie USA

1 jaar geleden
151 mini Arcueids now (GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!)

picture #575449
picture #575774
picture #575775

All my Arcueids
picture #575820

Arcueid vs Saber
picture #575821

If I decide to get more Fate figures, might try a Fate vs MELTY BLOOD

~Keripo
Geüpdatet 1 jaar geleden #1252522

« Vorige   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Volgende »

Boven ↑

Word lid van de club om deel te nemen aan de discussies.